My novel Temporal Sentence, an account of a woman with early onset dementia has gone through many forms since its original inspiration:
- Creative non-fiction tale of family member’s experience told through four voices
- Fictional version A told in two voices
- Fictional version B told in four voices
- Fictional version C losing a character and plot point, told in third person
- Fictional version D villain turning into goody, dementia replacing character, taking out attempted murder plot.
- Facebook version—the runt of the litter—bullied out of existence.
Watch this space!